Faculty and staff use WEAVEonline to organize our academic planning, assessment, and program improvements.
- NNMC institutional assessment plan
- Handbooks, assessment plans, accreditation standards, and more
- Assessment 101
- Writing program mission statements
- Sample rubrics for a wide range of disciplines and courses
- Template for designing program portfolios
- Surveymonkey login URL
- English 108 Exit Survey
- Curriculum mapping
- Documenting findings and designing improvements
- Course syllabus template
- Advisory group charter template
Student Learning Achievement Committee
All aspects of academic assessment are coordinated by this standing committee of faculty and staff persons.
Common core assessment reports
Three years ago, New Mexico's Higher Education Department began requiring higher education institutions to report on the assessment of Common Core courses. Northern's reports are archived below.
- NNMC's Common Core assessment - 2010-11
- NNMC's Common Core assessment - 2009-10
- NNMC's Common Core assessment - 2008-09
- NNMC's Common Core assessment - 2007-08